- Heat up at least 180g of filtered water to 93C, or just under boiling if you do not have a thermometer.
- Pre-heat your mug by rinsing it with hot water. Empty the mug.
- Open up the drip bag and place on top of your favorite mug.
- Start your timer. Feel free to pre-infuse or bloom the coffee with 20g of coffee.
- Pour the remaining 160g of water around the coffee bed, evenly.
- You may split the pour into 4x 40g of water.
- The total brew time should be 2 minutes as you wait for the dripping to stop. Sip and enjoy.
Those who need a quick fix on to go, without the fancy coffee equipment.
Our single-serve Ikigai Drip Bags.