- Prepare any glass container or a French Press that can hold at least 1.5L of liquid.
- Weight out 100g of whole bean coffee.
- Grind the coffee using a coarse setting. 27 clicks on the Comandante grinder.
- Add the coffee into your glass container and then fill with 1L of room temperature water. This gives you a 1:15 ratio of coffee to water.
- Stir the slurry on top gently to ensure that all the coffee grounds are submerged.
- You may keep the container in the refrigerator or at room temperature, away from the sunlight or heat.
- After 10-12 hours, filter out the coffee grounds using cheesecloth or paper filter into a separate carafe.
- Store your finished cold brew in a bottle, keep refrigerated. It’ll last up to 1 to 2 weeks.
Those who enjoys iced coffees on a hot day. With or without a dash of milk.
Any coffees from our Single Origin filter range or our Espresso blends.