- Weight out 80g of whole bean coffee and pour 1,200g of water into the water reservoir of your coffee maker. This gives you a 1:15 ratio of coffee to water.
- Grind the coffee using a coarse setting. 27 clicks on the Comandante grinder.
- You may pre-heat the carafe of your coffee maker for better results. Also, pre-rinsing the paper filter also helps.
- Turn on the power to start the brewing process.
- The total brew time should be between 4-6 minutes. Enjoy and share!
Those who enjoys hosting people at home to have coffee parties.
Any coffees from our Single Origin filter range.