We are looking for a Line Cook to work with the Kitches Supervisor to ensure that production department adheres to standardized work methods, achieve targets and produce products at the right quality workmanship.
- Help in monitoring of daily inventory and monthly inventory
- Cleans all kitchen and service operating equipment
- Weighs, prepares, cooks and packs food orders according to Company guidelines.
- Cook food according to the standard recipe
- Practice proper food handling from receiving, preparing, cooking, cooling and storing of ingredients
- Receive deliveries from supplier
- Store perishables and non-perishables according to standard food safety procedures
- Keeping the work area clean all the time (CAYGO)
- Responsible for updating production output and batching in production monitoring system
- Responsible for accounting material usage and recording
- Conducts Physical inventory counting and reconciliationdaily
- Prepares various production reports like materials inventory, expiry of items and production reports
- Provides assistance to Production Supervisor to meet expectations in terms of producing products at the right cost, quality workmanship and timely delivery.
- Prepare production reports, individual output and production efficiency and submit to the production supervisors
- Update & monitor production plan with the Kitches Supervisor and ensure compliance to the shipping schedules.
- Records movement of materials and packaging items accordingly
- Maintains Production-related files and records in an orderly, well-labelled, easily-accessible but secure manner.
- Conforms to HACCP food safety standards
- Brings to the immediate attention of the Kitchen Supervisor any problems, issues or incidents requiring immediate attention or action.
- Helps ensure of the highest standard of safety and security of the whole production area
- Maintains a clean and hygienic production area at all times
- Strictly complies with all company policies, procedures, employee code of conduct, safety, health & environment programs, quality management system, etc.
- Performs other related tasks and activities that may be required and as deemed necessary to the successful operations of the roastery production
Graduate of 4-year business course or at least 2nd year in college or equivalent
Good communication skills both verbal and written
Computer literate (Proficient in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledgeable in Kitchen operations
Proactive and create a positive experience for everyone
Interested candidates, please send and email with your Cover Letter and CV to people[at]yardstickcoffee.com.