We’re looking for a Store Marketing Associate (Cafes) to join our Marketing team. You will be involved developing our programming across all our stores, coordinating between Marketing and Operations. You will drive campaigns and follow through on all in-store execution. This role is expected to be able to visit all our stores in Metro Manila.
- Ensure best-in-class customer experience across all stores through tactical marketing campaigns, engaging in-store programming and well-displayed and designed visual merchandising.
- Work closely with Operations and Marketing teams to plan, execute and measure in-store sales promotions.
- Plan and execute in-store programming (workshops, tastings, events) to drive interest and foot traffic.
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing to ensure resource allocation for in-store programming.
- Create and implement a visual merchandising strategy across all stores, in line with the Yardstick’s brand, products, and target market.
- Source and lead the production of props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Install and set up window displays, counters, and in-store displays, while supervising in-store staff or contractors to ensure proper installation.
- Change displays seasonally to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes while ensuring uniformity of displays across all stores.
- A customer-focused coffee lover through and through
- A keen eye and attention to detail for good design
- Solutions-oriented, and the ability to think out of the box
- Collaborative, able to win internal and external stakeholders
Interested candidates, please send and email with your cover letter and CV to people[at]yardstickcoffee.com.